You can use a QR code to share a contact or share a group with your friends and family.
To share a contact using a QR code:
- From the home screen, open the left menu tray.
- Select your photo to open profile settings.
- Select Enable Contact Sharing.
- With this enabled, you can then share this contact using a link or a QR code.
Note: If you disable contact sharing and enable it again later, you will get a new share link or QR code and the previous one will be invalid.
To share a group using a QR code:
- In your chat select the details tray.
- Select Settings.
- Under Shareable, select Show QR code.
- You can share or print the QR code for your friends to scan and join your group.