You can use your Apple ID to create an account or sign in to GroupMe.
- Open GroupMe.
- Select Sign in with Apple at the Log in screen.
- If you want to create a new account with your Apple ID, select Sign up today, then select Continue with Apple.
- If you're on an iOS device, you will confirm your details and select Continue.
- If you're accessing GroupMe on the web, you will be redirected to Apple to continue your login or account setup.
- Choose whether you wish to share your email and select Continue.
Note: if you choose not to share your email, it will appear in GroupMe as @privaterelay.appleid.com. You can choose to share your email later in your profile.
- Set a password, then select Create account.
- Select if you want to use the current device phone number or verify a different phone number.
Please note you can only have one account associated with a mobile/cell phone number.