To invite a contact or group to a Skype call from your chat:
- Go to the group or chat you want to invite in your Chats.
- Select the Skype icon at the top of the chat.
- You can choose Create link to send a Skype Meet Now link to the chat, or choose Schedule call to set up a call for later.
- If you choose Schedule call, you will be prompted to name the event and enter date and time details. Select the Send icon or Create Event when you’re done entering details.
- A calendar event will display in your chat with a Skype Meet Now link.
- Select the link to start the call.
- If you have Skype installed on your device, it will open.
- If you don’t have Skype installed, you will be prompted to download it or join via Skype on the Web (for supported browsers only).
Note: You and your contacts don’t need Skype accounts to join a Meet Now call. Learn more about Skype Meet Now.